Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rest In Peace Jack Warden

I just read on Mark Evanier’s site that Jack Warden died. According to other sites I read he basically died of old age. He stared in many fine films like All The President’s Men, Heaven Can Wait, Used Cars, Problem Child and more. He was a fine actor and I will best remember him for his role on the TV show Crazy Like A Fox. It was a favorite show in my home. My Dad said Harry Fox played by Jack Warden and Harrison Fox, Harry’s son played by John Rubinstein reminded him of us the way they solved crimes together. He was right. I had hoped to see another reunion with the two. Maybe one day John Rubinstein can play Harrison as a lawyer who solves cases the way his detective Dad did and his own son works with him in the law firm. This makes me feel like I have lost another part of my Dad again. I just had to write about it in honor of my Dad. Posted by Picasa

No comments: