Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Is the Original James Bond back?

I have heard by G4 and Dark Horizons that Sean Connery is interested in coming back to the James Bond films. He wants to come back as Bonds Father. That would mean it would have to be in flashbacks or change Bonds background. Bond is an orphan and was one before he became 007. This could also halt the production of the new Indiana Jones film as he was to come back as Indiana's Father in that film too. I doubt he will be back in the Bond films if so they will have to pay him alot of money. For me I would like to see him come back as a Bond villain. James Bond in the books I have read was not really the characters real name. It was a name given to an agent in order to hide who he really was. So we have never really known who James Bond is. This would also answer why different actors have been able to play him over the years. They were really different people. So Mr. Connery could play an ex-British agent who has gone mad. Perhaps he wants revenge on how badly he was treated by British Secret Service. Either way it would be nice to see him back in a Bond film but I doubt it will happen.

No comments: