Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Dove

If you have been wondering why I have made mention of 3-D Man in an earlier joke it is because I have been searching for a hero to be a sort of mascot for this site. I wanted him to be from the Marvel line and even though you can count the # of issues that 3-D man was in on one hand, he has always held a place in my comic book lovers heart. However, I didn't think enough of the public, comic book collectors or otherwise, had heard of him. There were others in the running like Human Fly, Jack of Hearts etc. But I wound up going with a gone but not forgotten DC hero. The Dove! Not Hawk and Dove just Dove. For some reason the Dove got to me as soon as I read of his adventures with his brother Hawk. So it is Dove who is the mascot for this site.
I did this as I still wanted to run a character based sit but didn't want to divide my attention as I had done earlier between too many sites. As you can see if you look to the right you will see a roster for our Legion of Heroes. If you have another forgotten hero who you think should be added to the list then let me know. If I agree then they will be added and you will also be given a link with the posting, but you must also submit some news or photo or a possible header logo with them for the site and you will be a member of the Legion of Heroes. Thank you and have a good evening.
PS. Don't try to click on the Legion member names as they don't go anywhere. It is just a roster.

No comments: