Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me


Today is my birthday and the biggest plans are that I have taken the day off work and my sife is taking me out to dinner. It is really too hot to plan to do anything different. What I have done is started another fun website called Mail It To Team Up. It is a site where I plan on celebrating the team up books of the 1960's to the 1980's. Not much there now but I hope you stop by to look and enjoy as the stie builds. Sorry but no on line party this year as I did last year. Maybe I will have one next year.

2 comments:

Booksteve said...

Can't find the right email address so I'll say Happy Birthday here! Hope it's a great one!

Rick L. Phillips said...

Thanks Steve. My birthday was yesterday and it was good. I took the day off and had fun.