Monday, October 22, 2007

Time for a Party! It's my 2nd Anniversary as a blogger

Welcome to the party! Today is the second anniversary of my blog. These two years have been wonderful I have even some spin off sites like my comic blog Mail It To Team Up and my Christian blog For God So Loved. This time last year I thought I would have to move my blog. Thankfully that never happened. I hope you have enjoyed my last series. The best of On My Mind from the past 2 years.
Now enjoy the party. Rob of Aquaman Shrine is taking the guest coats and putting them in the bedroom while discussing art with Paul of If They Move Blog'em. Steve is in the dining room handling the punch bowel and talking about weird comic book panels. In the family room Ron Dante is singing old Archie's tunes. My friend Paul from Comic Book World is over in the corner talking about silver age comic books with Luke from El Jacone's Comic Book Bunker. My old friend Marlin is in the Den talking about religion and poetry. Mary Spooner is in the living room showing old movies of George Reeves and other old time actors. You may even run into Fred Hembeck, Mark Evanier, Marv Wolfman, Herb Trimpe. or ,Tony Isabella. You might even see Kent from Forgotten Hits The60sShop@aol.com or the good folks from This Is Pop Culture. Who knows maybe even Peter Noone will show up. You may even see someone from the Monkees Fan Club or Micky, Mike, Peter orDavy may show up. There is my wife bringing in the cake now. Everyone to the dining room for refreshments and thanks for reading this on line magazine of my thoughts, hobbies and stories and thanks to all the new friends that I have made from this site and my other sites.
I tired to find a photo that showed a party going on but I didn't have any. So I used the Archie comic book cover that you see above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd anniversary, Rick!!! (Our 8th is coming up Thanksgiving Weekend!!! Whew ... time sure flies when you're going insane!!!)
Anyway, as always, thank you for your continued support of our newsletter ... and just keep doin' what you're doin' ... we need to keep this exciting era alive!!!

Kent Kotal
The60sShop@aol.com
FORGOTTEN HITS