Monday, January 14, 2008

Forgotten Hits e-mail list

Earlier on this site I told you my story of my first 45 single. I did this as my memory was prodded by the Forgotten Hits mailing list where Kent was showcasing stories from people about their first 45's. Kent is still compiling these stories and wanted me to tell any readers of this site that they can still join the Forgotten Hits list if you just e-mail him at The60sShop@aol.com and ask him to put you on the list. It is that simple. He also sends wav files out of some of the songs that are being discussed to add to the enjoyment. So join in on the fun by remembering many of our pop cultures Forgotten Hits and e-mail Kent today at The60sShop@aol.com and tell him On My Mind sent you.

PS.
If you want you can also tell me and I will post the story here.

No comments: