Saturday, March 22, 2008

Forgotten Hits Unabashed Plug


I wasn't asked but being the big Monkees fan that I am I have to give this plug to Forgotten Hits. Beginning Sunday March 30th Forgotten Hits will be running their interview with Bobby Hart. With his business partner Tommy Boyce he was a producer and songwriter for the Monkees and many others. They even had there own career as performers and had a few hits. There biggest was "I Wonder What She's Doing Tonite?" They even appeared on shows like "Bewitched" and "I Dream of Jeannie." When casting for the Monkees they were even considered to be made members of the group. Instead they produced the first album for them and wrote their theme song and the beautiful "I Wanna Be Free." To hear it from Bobby himself go to Forgotten Hits starting on March 30th.

Maybe next time I will give someone a bashed plug instead of an unabashed plug.

No comments: