Monday, November 10, 2008

The Last Days




Anyone who reads my sites by now should know at least two things. One is that above all else I am a Christian and two is that I am a fan of comic books. Recently while surfing the net I came across these pages from the Kitchen Sink Publication of the comic book "666: A Preview of the Coming Apocalypse" that was published in 1989 with art and script by Dan Clowes. The book seems to have been done tongue in cheek but Mr. Clowes seems to know at least the book of Revelations as all of this was predicted in that book of the Bible to come about in the last days.
However I am posting this as serious as I want as many as possible to avoid this time in Earth's history. I know I don't want to live through it. So here are a few pages from that book. A couple of places I have edited the images as I don't think it is appropriate for general family type viewing that I try to keep my sites.

No comments: