Monday, November 24, 2008

Let's Rap With Cap Contest Soon To End

Our Contest is soon to come to an end and so far there are no entries. I think the prize is quite worth the effort but maybe that is just me. If you still want to win the autographed book you still have time to enter. You chances of winning are quite good. You can see the original post on the contest below for details.

If you are a reader of my blog, Let's Rap With Cap, then you may already know about this contest. If not then I want to tell you about it now. Unless I have already scheduled something on my blogs I will be taking most of November off. I will post something if I feel you need to know it but this contest is ending on Nov. 30th. the book above is the prize as it is signed by writer and artist Mark Waid and Ron Garney.
Here are the specifics. The size is that it must be 759 pixels wide and 230 pixels high. It must look Christmas like and have baby Jesus in it somewhere. You can also include Santa, Frosty the Snowman or others if you wish. You can e-mail your entries to me at originalcaptainatom@ gmail.com Pass this info on to anyone you think would be interested in entering.

No comments: