Thursday, November 06, 2008

Monkees Images

Well yesterday's post got me in a Monkees kind of mood. So here are some Monkees related images. Below is an ad for their album "Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn & Jones Ltd."
Below is a page from TV Guide from September 1968. Highlighted is the description of the latest Monkees episode. The important part of it for Monkees fans is that it also tells how it is the last episode of the series and "I Dream of Jeannie" takes over the slot next week.
I know this photo was used yesterday but I got in here by accident. Still if you are a Monkees fan you won't mind.
Below is the cover to the Monkees script for the movie "Head." As you can see it was almost called "Changes." Eventually that became one of the titles of their albums.
A Monkees Halloween costume of Davy Jones. Which also came with a Monkees photo.
I never saw this photo before so I couldn't help but post it here. A different version of the Monkees walk.

No comments: