Saturday, May 02, 2009

The ABC's of me

A friend tagged me with this on facebook but I couldn't get it to work on there. I copied and pasted it and it always cut off at M. So I am posting it here and linking to it.
A - Age: 47
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: mow the lawn
D - Dog: None
E - Essential start your day item: caffeine
F - Favorite color(s): blue
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 6'2"
I - Instruments you play: I play a little of each of the piano, guitar, trombone, tuba
J - Job title: Husband Collection Agent
K - Kids: none
L - Living arrangements: ranch and live there with my wife
M - Mom's name: Margaret
N - Nicknames: Rick
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: No
P - Pet Peeve(s): dishonesty and disloyalty
Q - Quote from a movie: Too many to name here but one is
Sundance Kid (Robert Redford): "I can't swim."
Butch Cassidy (Paul Newman): "Why, you crazy, the fall'll probably kill ya!" from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: none
T - Time you wake up: Between 5 and 7.
U - Underwear: of course
V - Vegetable you dislike: lima beans
W - Workout style: none
X - X-rays you've had: Dental
Y - Yesterday's best moment: computer went down at work. I got paid to watch someone else work and it was called training.
Z - Zoo favorite: None you see one zoo you've seen them all.

No comments: