Friday, June 19, 2009

Nesmith Reads New Novel

Ok this may seem odd since I love the Monkees and I love to read but this may be an event that I miss. But for those of you that don't want to miss it here is what I just heard from Videoranch.
Michael Nesmith will be reading from his forthcoming novel, The America Gene, this Sunday at 5PM PT, at Ed's October Cafe in Videoranch3D. This is a live event you don't want to miss, so mark your calendar!
The only reason I say why I may miss it is that when the author is famous and I know the author's voice as well as I do Mr. Nesmith's is that when I read the book I usually hear his voice in my head as I read it. Since I want to get the book there isn't much sense in my hearing him read it twice. But I hope you go to the event and enjoy it.Event: Michael Nesmith book reading
Date: Sunday, June 21st
Time: 5PM Pacific
Place: Ed's October Cafe in Videoranch3D
This event is free and open to the public. To download the Videoranch3D software please visit our site videoranch3D.com

1 comment:

CatherineB said...

He won't be reading the whole thing, I expect it will either just be the first chapter or maybe an excerpt from later on, just as he did with Neftoon Zamora.

I look forward to hearing it if I can stay up long enough! :)