Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hi!

First time blogger. Long time reader. This however, is not my first website. I had one before where I tried to sell my Children's book "Dinky the Elf" It was a book that I cheaply published from my computer. A few of them were bought and some given as gifts. The happiest part was that the people enjoyed the story. As Christmas gets closer it may appear here. Which brings me to my reason for this blog site. It is mainly to put on my stories, poetry etc. A few random thoughts may get on here but it is mostly for a creative outlet. Some of the stories already have a copyright but just have not been published yet. So if anyone out there likes my stories and wants to publish them feel free to e-mail me. I don't know how often I will be able to add to the site but I hope that you like what you read when something new is put up.

No comments: