Friday, June 09, 2006

How to get ready for the Rapture.


Earlier when I was fixing the comments there was a comment that I deleated without thinking. I am sorry as the person asked a very good question. That person asked how do you get ready for the rapture? After seeing the church sign that I did above. Well I hope they see this because here is the answer. You have to make sure you are right with God by turning away from your old ways. Accept Jesus Christ into your heart and pray this prayer.
Dear God,
I know that I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I invite Christ into my heart and life as my personal Saviour.
After doing this you need to find a Bible believing and preaching church and be baptized. After you have done this you will be ready for the Rapture.
You don't need to change your ways first to come to Jesus. Once you come to him he will help you change them. That is the simple answer to the question. Posted by Picasa

No comments: