Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Peter Noone Interview

I wanted to tell everyone that I have heard from thanking me on the Peter Noone Interview that you are welcome. However, I want to make it clear that I did not conduct the interview. I am a fan of Mr. Noone's music and wish I had been the one who did conduct it but, as I stated at the beginning of eash part, it was Kent Kotal of Forgotten Hits aka The60sshop@aol.com who did the interview. So if you want to thank anyone it should be Kent. You can e-mail him at The60sshop@aol.com. You can also subscribe to his newsletter at that address. I am glad that you enjoyed it and I hope you come back for more.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I'm sorry Mr. Phillips that I didn't read the start of every page and because I skipped it the next 5 times around... I managed to forget who had written it, but it was a mistake that was corrected immediately in my post at peternoone.com.

I'm apologizing for my confusion and any hassle it caused you, so that hopefully you'll forgive me and remove the "he was the one who alsmost caught him on the plane and did the interview by email", because I can't help but feel it's MY fault that's there.

Sincere Thanks,
Cassie