Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Two societies of friends





Ok I am still taking time off to work on a project but I keep seeing on Aquaman Shrine that Rob has friends that are members of F.O.A.M. I believe that it stands for Friends Of Aquaman. Well I would to start something like that for my sites Black Lightning Limited and On My Mind. So for Black Lightning Limited I am starting B.lack L.ightning A.ppreciation S.ociety T.eam (BLAST) and for On My Mind, since I am a big Monkees fan, I am starting S.ociety O.f M.onkees E.nthusiasts (SOME.) The rules are that you have to submit to me something interesting for either Black Lightning or the Monkees that I can post on my site. In return I will give a link to your site. However, there is one rule, your site must be G rated. Free of curse words and naked drawings & photos of people. So e-mail me any Monkees or Black Lightning items that you have and maybe it will appear on my site.

No comments: