Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Monkees commercial

Well I seem to be having problems with my server or is it picassa again. Can't post a photo with this posting. I hope this works as I have not done this before. Thanks to booksteve I have been pointed out to a site that has videos. There was one to A Dolenz, Jones, Boyce and Hart video but I decided to show this one of Mike, Micky and Davy in a commercial for Nerf balls. I had never seen it before so I thought I would share it with you. Hopefully you can see it by clicking on the screen above. I know I have it in my profile section but I have tried in vain to put it else where on the blog with no luck. So look at it now as it may not be here in a few days. If I keep hving trouble with my server and/of picassa they might be gone too. The server problem has been going on for a month now. As Sam on Quantum Leap might say..."Oh Boy!"

No comments: