Friday, March 30, 2007

Shadow Chasers

These videos reminded me of a show that was televisions attempt to bring the Bill Murray type of Ghostbusters to prime-time tv. I guess they couldn't get the rights to bring the movie version to TV so they created a cheap knock-off but I really liked it when I saw it. It starred Trevor Eve, Dennis Dugan and Nina Foch. If I remember correctly Trevor Eve was a college professor who on the side was a ghost buster. Nina Foch was his boss and he was relucently teamed up with Dennis Dugan who was a writer for a National Enquirer type of newspaper. Each week they went to prove that a place that was haunted by a fake ghost or demon but would sometimes find out that it was real. The series didn't last long and it was co-produced by Brian Grazer who later helped Ron Howard produce blockbuster movies and television series.
So here are two videos. One is a short commercial for the series and the second is the series opening.



No comments: