Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Kid in Town


Welcome to the new kid in town Forgotten Hits. Actually I know Kent from when he and his Forgotten Hits lived in the town of e-mail newsletters. He had to move after a problem with AOL. Kent and his friends are very knowledgeable about music from the 1960's and a lot of fun to read. So click on over to his site and give him a friendly hello. Only one posting there right now but I know there will be a lot more real soon and it will be informative and fun. If you loved the Peter Noone interview that is on this site you can thank Kent. Kent is also a big Monkees fan like myself so info on them will turn up from time to time. He gave me permission to put it on this site as he was the interviewer and ran it on his newsletter. He recently had a Phil Spector special that he had to stop suddenly when he had to move but it was fun to read. Welcome to town Kent! I think you'll like it.
Also, the above photo is not from his site. I just found this on another site that I don't know the name. The image came up in a search and when I clicked to see it only the image came up and not the site it was on. Thanks to whatever site it was from for your contribution.

To welcome Kent and his Forgotten Hits to blogspot here is a You Tube clip of the Eagles singing "The New Kid in Town" live!

No comments: