Monday, September 22, 2008

Video of the Week: Freakies Cereal Commercial

For some reason I have cereal on my mind. I don't know why as I have not eaten cereal in years. Anyway today here is the 1973 commercial for Freakies cereal. Six years later when I had a part-time job in the summer working at a werehouse I and others who worked there remembered this commercial. There were several managers there but the one who was over them all was Mr. Moss. As you will or have already seen in the commercial the leader of the Freakies is Boss Moss. That became Mr. Moss' nickname but I don't think anyone called him that when he was around. Anyway this is the video of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this! I'd forgotten about this cereal, but as soon as I saw the commercial it came back to me! I had all those little guys, but forgot where they came from. The one in the commercial the kid is playing with was one of the ones I had, and as soon as I saw him I started laughing. Sad how we forget those great childhood memories after a while.