Saturday, February 18, 2006

Challengers of the Unknown

This is the comic book series that the above Archies' Explorers of the Unknown was a spoof of. This series was created by the late Jack "King" Kirby. It was also an early blue print for the Fantastic Four. I would love to see them make a movie out of this series. Four men with no superpowers. Just a love for adventure. They all sruvived an accident and figured since they were now living on borrowed time they would use their athletic and intellectual skills to solve the mysteries of the world. I don't remember too much about it as the series was winding down just as I was getting old enough to read. All I did was look at the pictures and later read any reprints I could find. It was a fun book. The cover for this post I got from this site. Posted by Picasa

No comments: