Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hello from Ron


On a recent visit to Ron Dante's site I left him a message telling him how much I liked his music, having ran his Forgotten Hits interview on this site (you can subscribe to their letter by emailing then here The60sshop@aol.com) and if he planned to release his solo album "Brings You Up" on CD. He was kind enough to send me a reply and I am posting it here with his permission.

Hi Rick.
Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving me your
message. I visited your site and found it an uplifting
and entertaining one.
Wish there were more around like it.
I hope to get my Brings You Up album put out on cd
that's not to expensive.
I heard theres one on Amazon.com for sale.
Check it out.
Again, all the best to you and yours bud.
Ron D.


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: