Thursday, February 02, 2006

Classic Archie Cartoon Series story

I saw this at my local comic book store and I couldn't resist. So since I have been running, thanks for Forgotten Hits The60sShop@aol.com , the Ron Dante interview. I thought I would show this cover. It is the 100th issue of Archie's Pals 'n' Gals Double Digest Magazine. To celebrate they have a story from the 1960's cartoon series. As we all know Mr. Dante was the singing voice of Archie Andrews. They don't say if the story was on the show or not. I don't remember seeing this story on the show but that doesn't mean it wasn't on it. The older I get the more I tend to forget. Anyway if you are like me and a fan of that series. YOu may want to rush out to your local comic shop or look in the asile at the supermarket to see if they have this book. Posted by Picasa

No comments: