Saturday, June 03, 2006

Novelty Records

I have always liked novelty records. It didn't matter if it was the Chipmunks, the Three Stooges, Superman or Wonder Woman. Chances are at sometime I would buy it. I don't have a Wonder Woman one right now but I did at one time. I have not been able to find it since. Side one was a song with a catchy tune. The other was a story. I don't remember the story but the words to the tune are as follows.
Wonder Woman
You're a woman
How I talk about the wonders, the wonders, the wonders you do.
Just one look and you put a spell on me
And took control of my destiny without tryin'
Wonder Woman
Got me sighing
And fallen madly in love.

That was the first part of the song. Not great lyrics but they worked. If anyone knows where I can get the 45 of that song at an affordable price I would like to hear about it. It came with a picture sleeve of Wonder Woman of course. Posted by Picasa

No comments: