Friday, June 02, 2006

Three Crosses

Several years ago I had an idea for a story. It had a biblical theme to it with a Twilight Zone type of ending. But I didn’t know if anyone would be interested in it. Then I read the Left Behind series of books. I typed up an outline for a script. At the time I wanted to be a movie producer and scriptwriter. I printed it out and planned to flesh it out even more. Well time passed and like always life had other plans. Eventually I got married and moved in to a new house. Till a few days ago I thought the out line was lost forever. While cleaning out a box that I have not touched since I moved into our home I found the outline/over view of the storyline. If you click on it you can read it. If you go to the post below you will be able to read the ending. I am sorry but I was not able to include the two pages on one scan. When I flesh out the story even more I will post it here. Most likely it will be in the short story style. Posted by Picasa

No comments: