Sunday, October 01, 2006

Monkees Wrap Party Photo


I was just looking through Davy Jones' book They Made A Monkee Out Of Me and saw this photo that I had forgotten about. The book is full of rare Monkees photos that you will never see anywhere else. This photo appears to be a wrap party from the first season. There was no caption for it in the book. He just included it in his book and I am glad that he did. Photos like this remind you that it wasn't just the actors turning on a camera and improvising. There was actually thought put into it and a lot of work that went on behind the scenes. Seeing the photo on the internet you should have an easy time spotting all of the Monkees. When holding the book I had a hard time finding Mike. The reason why is that my thumb was covering his face. Just thought any Monkees fan who didn't have this book would like to see the photo. Posted by Picasa

No comments: