Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spider-Man Fig Newton Ad


Remember this fig Newton ad from 1984? If you mailed in 3 proof of purchases youi got a special comic book that reprinted the origin of Spider-Man and Dr. Strange. Of course you had to have it in by December 31 of that year and the books it came out in were published in October and November. They never give you time enough to buy the producet to have the correct amount of proof of purchases to get the item you wanted. I gave up trying after awhile. Many collectors would want that special comic book but wasn't this like the one millionth time they reprinted Spider-man's origin? By that time even non-comic book readers knew he was in high school and bitten by a radioactive spider.

I am going to try a different approach to my time blogging. I have five bolgs that I either run or help out on. They are Black Lightning Limited
,Custom Slipcovers my wife and Mother in Law's business, For God So Loved,My Page On My Space.com and On My Mind. While I love doing these it does take up alot of my time each day. As I am still able to pay my bills the finances are still getting tighter in my household. So to free up some time that will either be spent more time with family and helping around the home or hopefully doing something that adds to help the finances I will only be blogging once a week on the sites. Hopefully this will sole all problems. If any of you care to donate to this site you may do so by clicking on the Paypal box below. If you are seeing this on a site not dedicated to pop culture in general I am sorry but it helps to only write it once.








No comments: