Friday, December 16, 2005

Beth Donovan

Not long ago I asked anyone reading this site to pray for an old high school friend who has cancer, Beth Donovan. I am asking that you continue with those prayers. Beth is someone who, at least to me, stood for all the good things of high school. You may have had to go to my school to understand. Our class was very cliqueish. If you weren't in their group some kids wouldn't have anything to do with you. I was not that way and, as I told my wife, neither was Beth. She was friendly and outgoing. She always had a smile for everyone. Beth never said anything bad about anyone that I know of. I remember going to her house with others from a school club to work on a club project and having alot of fun. Beth was one of our senior class officers, a straight A student and elected most versatile. Basically Beth was a nice, smart and friendly person. I never heard her use bad language or any rumors about her doing anything bad.Recently I did hear that she was fighting cancer. Now I have heard that she has given up and has come home to die. Pray that she continues to fight and God keeps her with us. With the world in the shape it is in today, we need more people like Beth Donovan. Beth if you are reading this I want you to know that my wife, myself and alot of other people are praying for you. Posted by Picasa

No comments: