Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hot Wheels Cartoon

Remeber this CARtoon. I sure do. Well I don't remember it as well as the people at toontracker. They reminded me of a few things. Two things I do remember are the song. I loved the theme song and to this day it sometimes plays in my mind. The other thing is that it is the first cartoon that the FCC said was really a commerical for the Hot Wheels toys. To be honest it was plain even for a boy of about 9 or 10 that it was also a commercial. But I didn't care. I already had the cars and loved the cartoon. However, that is what led to it's cancellation. It was a pioneer and blazed the trail for other cartoons like He-Man and G.I. Joe. If you want to see what toontracker has to say about it or other cartoons that aren't on anymore you can click here http://www.toontracker.com/hotwheels/hotwheels.htm or on the title above. Posted by Picasa

No comments: