Thursday, March 16, 2006

Let Your Imagination Soar


Remember these types of advertisments. I use to see them all the time back in the late 60's. I However the ones that I saw advertised a submarine that seated 2. I really thought if I ordered one I would get a real sub. I use to live in the couintry at that time across the street from a fishing lake. I dreamed that one of my cousins and I would use that sub and explore the bottom of that lake. Maybe even use to to go over seas to europe. Hey I was only about 6 years old at the time. When I got older and realized they were just cardboard boxes shaped to look like a sub or in the ad above a space ship I was glad I never ordered one of them. Can you imagine expecting a real ship and getting a cardboard box? Talk about a wake up call! At least I saved my parents about $5 by not asking them for the money to get it. Posted by Picasa

No comments: