Friday, April 07, 2006

Gale Gordon updated


My cousin Steve just wrote me to correct me on some errors on my previous post. On My Favorite Husband not My Favorite Wife he was not the husband to Miss Ball but her neighbor on the show. He was also on Life With Lucy. That was the last sit-com for Ms. Ball. I did watch the show but I must have missed that episode. The only guest I remember from that show was Peter Graves. Another one that I really can't believe I missed was when he appeared in the Tom Hanks movie "The Burbs." He was the neighbor that everyone thought was murdered. I have seen that movie at least 3 times. I don't know how I could have forgotten his part in that movie. Do you see that look on his face in the picture? I guess he can't believe I made those errors either. Next time I sing a song about an unsung hero I will try to sing a better tune. Posted by Picasa

No comments: