Thursday, September 21, 2006

Boyce and Hart

I saw this on Bedazzled about Boyce and Hart. A short item giving links to items about the duo. They were friends on the east coast. Boyce moved to the west coast to begin his music career. Hart followed not too long after. They wrote songs together and seperately but their biggest success was together. After numerous hits for others they decided to start their own preforming careers. They never reached #1 on the charts as preformers but they did have a few top 40 hits. Their biggest hits were "I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight" and "I'm Gonna Blow You A Kiss In The Wind." The latter I remember seeing the preform on Bewitched. They also appeared on I Dream of Jeannie. In the 70's they joined half of the Monkees to form Dolenz, Jones, Boyce and Hart. Later Tommy Boyce died a tragic death. There are many books written about the Monkees but I think someone needs to write one on Boyce and Hart. Posted by Picasa

No comments: