Sunday, August 05, 2007

Still Waiting

As you may recall I recently ordered the CD's of the new Monkees releases, Headquarters and PAC&J LTD. to get the new single "I Didn't Know You Had It In You Sally." Well I got the 45 but I still have yet to receive the CDs. I kept calling Rhino but kept being told it was on its way. Finally they said they would mail a replacement shipment. Great I thought I would be getting what I had paid for. Well Friday afternoon I was on the phone again to them. The young lady said that even the replacement shipment should have been here by now and it was unusual for two shipments of the same thing to go missing in the mail. (Especially since I got the specail 45 on time.) I told her I hoped they arrived Saturday. Well on Saturday I didn't get the CDs but I did get a DVD set of Buck Rogers that I ordered from Columbia House only a few days ago. I will wiat the rest of the week but if not I will be back on the phone to Rhino. I don't know if the problem is with Rhino or the post office but I hope it is resolved soon.

No comments: