Monday, September 17, 2007

Life



Well I got to see the first episode of the new show Life. It sounded like a pretty good idea. A cop is sent to jail for a crime he didn't commit. He is there for years till new technology shows that he didn't do it. He sues the city and gets millions as well as he gets his job back and a promotion from his lawsuit. He finds out that his going to jail was part of a conspiracy. Now he uses his new position in the Police Department to slowly uncover the conspiracy. Meanwhile he has to deal with crooks who don't like him because he is a cop and cops who don't trust him because they think he is really guilty and don't respect him because he didn't earn his promotion.

Well here is something that we all know is true. Sometimes Life is boring. I was so bored that while it was only a few days ago that I saw the episode that I can't remember what the crime was that he helped to solve in the first episode. The lead actor whom I am sure preformed well in other roles comes off like a burnt out version of Dr. House. In fact he even looks like House. The producers probably sold the idea for the series to the network calling it House with a badge. So you may want to check it out in case you might like it more then I did. However, when it is on I will be watching something on another network.

No comments: