Friday, October 26, 2007

RC Commercial with Dino, Desi, and Billy


Ok here is a commercial that wasn't nostalgic for me but I am sure that it will be for someone. Sadly I am old enough to remember the commercial I have just never seen it. Yet it does bring back memories from that era. I know Dino was the son of Dean Martin and Desi was of course the son of Lucy and Desi Arnez. Who was Billy? Was he related to anyone already famous? Also, we all know what happened to Dino and Desi but what ever happened to Billy?

4 comments:

dino martin peters said...

hey pallie rick, dude go to.......
http://www.riccidesibilly.com/pages/band.html....to learn 'bout Billy and what the band is up to today. Dino Jr.'s bro Ricci has taken Dino Jr. place. Thanks for sharin' this great commerical...loves it!

Anonymous said...

I didn't recognize Billy's last name when I read it, but this is what I got when I typed in "Dino Desi Billy" into Google:

http://www.riccidesibilly.com/index.html

Anonymous said...

Billy's doin' just fine ... been living and playing in Vegas and was part of The Beach Boys touring band for 20-some years. He'll ALSO be doing an exclusive FORGOTTEN HITS Interview after the first of the year!!!

Rogue Spy 007 said...

One of my pallies had sent this commercial to me recently on Myspace. I wasn't around when it first aired. It was a pretty cool clip. It was neat getting a chance to see some DDB.