Monday, November 05, 2007

Giving Thanks

I have something on my mind that has been bugging me. I won’t name names as I don’t want to upset any one or falsely accuse any one. Also, I may have accidentally been at fault with this myself from time to time without knowing it.

What I am talking about is when blogging Someone puts something on their site and someone else puts nearly the same thing but goes more in depth with it then the first person. Suddenly it is a hit and has the internet buzzing. The second person gets all the attention. Neither before nor after the fact does he or she thank the first person whose site they saw it on in the first place. I am sure that many times it is just coincidence but there are other times that it is not. I believe this has happened to me two times before with the same person. I can’t prove it was on purpose but once I can believe but two times I find hard to believe it was a happy accident. Anyway that is off my chest for now. Tomorrow I will be back to your regularly scheduled blog.

No comments: