Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mid-Ohio Con is not on for me


Well it's not looking too good that I will go to Mid-Ohio con this weekend. Time and finances, mostly finances, aren't working together for me. Which is too bad as there are two men there whom I would like to meet. Herb Trimpe and Gene Colan. There are others of course but When I was a kid the main reason I read the comic books of Hulk and Daredevil is because I loved the look their art gave them. To meet them in person would have been great. If I can ever arrange my finances to save for next year I will do so. But even that is a dream at this time.
If anyone out there knows how to set up conventions and wants to do so for Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky area next year it would also help. If I knew how I would do it myself. For those of you who do go I hope you have fun.

1 comment:

Booksteve said...

If it's any consolation, Mr. Colan (along with my son's fave, Mr. Rosa)has cancelled.