Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dial B does the Hawk and the Dove


Here is a shout out for Dial B For Blog. Robby is giving us a look at my favorite 60's superhero duo the Hawk and the Dove. Robby taught me a couple of things I didn't know. Did you know the reason Steve Ditko left DC was because... Maybe you should go to his site and read about it.

When I was searching for a DC Comic book character to start the site that eventually became Plastic Man Platitudes, high on my list were the Hawk and the Dove. They came in second only because Plastic Man had been around longer and I thought I could find more on him then I could the Hawk and the Dove. I believe I was right but I still wish I had started a Hawk and the Dove site.

1 comment:

Brian Reaves said...

Hawk and Dove remain my favs as well. I hate how DC decides to completely change a character when they reboot them (Hawk and Dove are now women, Blue Beetle is a teenager, etc) rather than just keep the winning formula they had. Hank and Don Hall were two great characters who should have really been used better.