Friday, August 29, 2008

A Double Celebration


We are having a double celebration today as it is my birthday and the first anniversary of my site Mail It To Team Up. Come on in and have a good time. Luke of El Jacone's Comic Book Bunker and Being Carter Hall is taking the coats and hats. Passing out the soft drinks is Brian of Comics in Crisis. Taking care of the tunes is Kent of Forgotten Hits. Talking to Kent is Sleepy Jean of Love Is Only Sleeping. "Hey Jean! Make sure Kent plays some Monkees songs." Taking care of the grill is Robby Reed of Dial B For Blog and right now he is talking to Adama of Dispatches From The Arrowcave and Paul of Comicbook World. Rob is making like Aquaman out back in the pool. (When did I get a pool?) In the theater room Marty of the Ephemera site is watching some old movies. (I didn't know I had a theater room!) Out by the barn John of Pop Culture Safari is riding horses with David of Superman Fan.Net, Protos of Superhero CD and Jon of Random Acts of Geekery. "Wait a minute now! I know I don't have a barn or horses! Whose house is this anyway and how for the love of AOL did we all get here?" Well here comes my wife with the cake. I suggest we all eat it quickly and get out of here before the owners show up. Please don't break anything before we leave.

No comments: