Monday, October 27, 2008

The Plastic Man Comedy Adventure Show On DVD


I just heard from David of SupermanFan.net, a reader of my blogs who even won a contest over at Mail It To Team Up. It seems that he was at TV Shows On DVD.com and he saw this article. He e-mailed me a link to it. The article tells how Mark Evanier of News From ME recently added an interview to the DVD's for the season he worked on the show.
So the series could be out next year. Keep your fingers crossed. Usually information like this follows news that a movie will be released around the same time. Perhaps we will see the Wachowski Brothers version of Plastic Man very soon. I hope so. What the world needs now is...more Plastic!!

The picture of Plastic Man that you see above I got from this site about musician and artist Richard Farina. This is the first I ever heard of him but he must have had good taste as it says his favorite comic book was Plastic Man.

No comments: