Monday, October 24, 2005

Ghost and Mr. Chicken

"The Ghost and Mr. Chicken (Style A)" Movie Poster
I hope this shows up. I just watched the movie The Ghost and Mr. Chicken. A really fun movie starring Don Knotts. Above should be the movie poster that was used to advertise it. I hope it is above as it is the first time I have added a photo to a post. This was a movie that I never got to see at the theater. Only on TV. I watched it every October. Just as I did Scared Stiff with Martin and Lewis and Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein. If you watch this movie and feel like you are watching an episode of the Andy Griffth show it is understandable. Many of the actors were used on the Griffith show. It is rumored that Mr. Griffith himself helped write the script but went unbilled for the efforts. Anyway the link above is to a great shopping site Deep Discount DVD. You can get it there for a reasonable price and free shipping.

No comments: