Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Harold J Stone rest in peace

I was just over at the site News from ME and found out that the actor Harold J. Stone died. You can view what he had to say about it here http://www.newsfromme.com/archives/2005_11_19.html#010593 I wanted to get a different picture of him to use here but couldn't find one. So I used the same one that News from ME had. My favorite role that he played in was a Twilight Zone episode. I don't recall the name of the episode but he was searching for a missing plane. It was his speciality. He is treating it as if it just happened. By the end of the episode you find out that it happened years ago and it was the only one that he never was able to solve. As News from ME mentioned he was also in X the Man with the X-Ray Eyes. I saw this movie when I was a kid. It was avery good horror film and it scared me to death. So that is what he did for a living. Scare children. Actually he was a great actor and, from what I have read, a very nice man. Posted by Picasa

No comments: