Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Jughead and Bingo, that Wilkin boy!!

This caught my eye at the check out counter so I had to buy it. This is the first time that I saw that Bingo was related to Jughead. As the cover says they are cousins. Nice way to set up crossovers for both series. I haven't seen Bingo and the gang around much but they must be planning on bringing him back. At least in this digest. I don't remember if they ever gave Bingo's real name in his series. After all who names their kid Bingo. Well Jason Lee of "My Name is Earl" did name his son Pilot Inspektor Lee. He would have been better off with Bingo. In this digest Bino Wilkin does have his full name revealed. If you want to buy the book I won't tell you here. If you don't want the book but want to know the name then e-mail me or leave me a comment and I will tell you. Posted by Picasa

No comments: