Monday, April 30, 2007

Green Arrow the Movie


I was searching internet for info on Black Lightning to see if there was anything I would want to pu on my other site Black Lightning Limited. What I found was there is a possible interest in Green Arrow the Movie. Apparently it would revolve around Green Arrow going to prison for a crime he didn't commit and he has to use the help of various DC villains to break out and prove himself innocent. It sounded like a good idea to me at first but then I read somewhere that he really is only Green Arrow in the first few minutes of the film. I don't think it will be much fun to see him as Oliver Queen breaking out of jail. With out the costume and the bow and arrows all you have is "Prison Break: the Movie." If it is made then it may star Matt Damon as I have read there is a rumor that he has signed to star in Green Arrow the Movie.

No comments: