Friday, May 04, 2007

Joe Sinnott's Captain America


A couple of years ago I wrote to Mr. Joe Sinnott when I found his address and I told him how much I have enjoyed his art work. It was just a nice letter to let one of my favorite artist know the joy that he brought to me. I never expected to hear from him. However a few weeks later I got this drawing of Captain America signed by Mr. Sinnott himself. I didn't ask for it he just sent it out of the goodness of his heart and his way to say thank you. He is very perceptive as my three favorite Marvel heroes are Spider-Man, Nova and Captain America. I didn't tell him this in the letter and still he sent me one of my favorites. I treasure this piece of art very much but I have never been able to find the right frame for it. One day I will. Just thought I would share this with you all and publicly thank him here on my site. He has his own site and you can go to it at Joesinnott.com

No comments: