Saturday, August 16, 2008

Create Your Own Superhero

Ok I have done nothing but talk about the contests I am holding on other sites all week long. I am sorry if I bored anyone about that. Now I will tell you about a contest that someone else is having. It is NBC and Sprint for the show Heroes to choose your favorite new hero for their on line series. Now I will be honest I have never seen the on-line series and I really don't like the TV show Heroes.
I tried to like it. I wanted to like it. I only saw the first 3 or 4 episodes and decided not to watch it. It seemed like the heroes were just as bad as the villains. I usually like my heroes wearing white hats all the time. For a time I liked Wolverine and the Punisher in the comic books but that wore off. As you can tell from reading any of my comic sites I am more a silver age and early bronze age fan.
Still I had to check out the contest. I read the heroes profiles and voted for Santiago. You can go to NBC.com here and vote for the one you like.

No comments: