Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Donna Reed Show Season One


Just letting you know that Season One of the Donna Reed Show is coming to DVD on October 28, 2008. You can pre-order it if you click on the Amazon link below and any orders go to the funding of my family of sites.
The show revolves around housewife, Donna Stone, and her family--husband Alex who is a pediatrician, 14 year-old Mary, and 11 year-old Jeff. The Stone family reside in the midwestern town of Hilldale. Donna was the perfect American housewife and mother. She was always neatly-groomed, lovely, good-natured, thoughtful, and capable. The episodes involved the usual family problems and adventures, with Donna usually saving the day in her quiet, capable way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really miss shows like this. Before there was the excessive need for sex and foul language, there were simple shows that just let you relax while you smiled and watched them.

Rick L. Phillips said...

I know I like watching shows like this on TV Land. I have even bought a few of the DVD's. I still haven't gotten your entries for my Plastic Man and Millie the Model contest yet.