Monday, August 04, 2008

Plastic Man Header Contest

Just giving a heads up that I am thinking of doing a contest for a new header at Plastic Man Platitudes.
The specifics are that the size should be 706 pixels wide and 215 pixels high. Of course it must include Plastic Man. I don't care what shape he is in but, and I know this seems odd considering what my header has now, but I am tired of seeing him with his neck stretched. If possible please try not to have him like that. Now I don't know what I can give as a prize. There is nothing new that DC is coming out for Plastic Man and I was hoping to have the contest over by the end of September. So if you plan to enter the contest and have an idea. What I can offer leave a comment or e-mail me. I may decide on something else but I will at least have some options.

No comments: