Thursday, January 01, 2009

Video of the Week: The Monkees on the Smithsonian Channel

The Smithsonian Channel is showing a documentary on the Monkees. So far the air date is Jan. 10th. I was honored with an advance showing of the documentary and honored that the Smithsonian has taken an interest in doing this for my favorite band and one of my favorite TV shows. The program seems a little cynical towards them to me but you make think otherwise after you see the show. Below is the promo video for it and it is our video of the week. You can find out more when you go to Smithsonian Channel's Site.

2 comments:

Booksteve said...

Wow...but...um...do we GET the Smithsonian Channel?

Rick L. Phillips said...

I don't get it on TV but they gave me a link to watch it on line. Maybe their blog will have a link to it.