Friday, June 09, 2006

A Public Apology

To those of you who have been leaving comments but I have not been publishing them. I am sorry. I never saw comments on my end through a fault on my part. I just never thought anyone was leaving comments. It wasn't till today when I was talking to my cousin Steve that I knew anyone was leaving comments. He told me he quit sending comments since I never publish them. To make a long story short I looked into it and found the problem and corrected it. I have sent e-mails to those who left comments to let them know that they were published. My mail system told me it was not able to reach some so I hope they see this here. Again I am sorry and I hope this mends any fences that were broken. Now I will check my wife's site to see if that has the same problem. Hope you have had a nice day. Also, I wanted to use a photo of a character who looked sorry but the best I could do was Dilton looking worried. Thanks for your patience.
Rick Posted by Picasa

No comments: